" the heart of the Kaipara" EST 1863
MAUNGATUROTO RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION INFORMATION PAGE
Download and print the Maungaturoto Information Welcome Pack. It is valuable for present residents as well as any one thinking of moving to Maungaturoto.
Maungaturoto Residents Association meetings are on every first Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the Maungaturoto Centennial Hall
Everyone is welcome. All residents of Maungaturoto are automatic members. There are no joining fees.
Please come back for information, minutes, and whats coming up.
MINUTES FROM THE MEETINGS
Some of the things the Maungaturoto Residents Assoc have been involved in the last couple of years with the support of the community.
- The Maungaturoto Matters delivered to your door
- The Maungaturoto Welcome Pack
- The Maungaturoto Tea Towel
- The Maungaturoto Tote Bag
- The Maungaturoto Gardens throughout town, Fire Station, St John and Hall.
- Arial photos of Maungaturoto
- The clean up of Collins Bush
- The beautification of town and its upkeep.
- Planning and completion of the Community Orchard
- The initial first stages of the Skate Park
- The Maungaturoto Facebook Page
- The Maungaturoto Promotional Video
- Painting the Centennial Hall
- Saving the corner of View Street from being sold by Council - design and planning for a future childrens park.
- Helping both the college and the primary school with their gardens.
- Working with council to make sure that Maungaturoto is given a fair go.
These are only some of the things that we do.....Come and join this fun and progressive team!